St. Theresa’s is proud of the range of activities children have the opportunity to pursue in school and after school. These include: Swimming, Football, Hockey, Basketball, ICT, Homework, Cookery, Film Club, Choir, Art, Yoga and Sewing.
We aim to maintain this range of activities offered to the children, providing as much as possible for the children from a broad curriculum base and to offer what we can to enrich their lives.
We welcome and encourage parental involvement, particularly with extracurricular activities. We rely heavily on the goodwill of the staff and parents for supervision and transport and are very grateful to everyone who generously offers their help on various occasions, including educational visits and sporting events.
Our before and after school club.
- The school has its own before and after school care club which operates during term time.
- There are before and after school places available.
- The hours currently are 7.30 – 8.50am and 3.15 – 5.45pm.
- Charges are £3.00 for a morning session and £5.00 for an afternoon.
- Anyone wishing to apply for a place for their child should contact the school office.